North County Dermatology Clinic offers esthetic skin care services to complement our procedures and to help both men and women achieve healthy, beautiful skin.
During your consultation, we will discuss your concerns and treatment options that are a perfect match for your individual face and body skin care needs. We will help you achieve healthy, beautiful, and vibrant skin. Improve your skin's texture, tone, and appearance with services and skin care products from North County Dermatology Clinic. Call (863) 853-3331 to schedule your skin care consultation today.
Deep clean, smooth, soften and improve the tone of your skin with this non-invasive procedure. Microdermabrasion is a great non-invasive way to create healthier younger looking skin. At North County Dermatology Clinic, our registered nurses perform microdermabrasion to treat fine lines, help reduce the appearance of superficial age spots. Also microdermabrasion is very helpful in the care for oily and acne-prone skin, blackheads, whiteheads, and superficial acne scars. Call (863) 853-3331 to schedule your appointment and look forward to beautiful smooth skin.
Please visit North County Dermatology Clinic’s Patient Education Library to learn more about microdermabrasion.
We offer a variety of facials including extraction facials for those with acne, blackheads or whiteheads, as well as seaweed facials.
We offer Glycolic Acid, TCA, salicylic acid and Jessner peels to tone, brighten and refresh your complexion. Our licensed estheticians perform these "lunch time" peels which have little to no "down time".
Botox cosmetic injections are available one day per month. Please call for a free cosmetic consultation and to schedule your appointment. The glabellar area (frown lines between the eyebrows) and "crowsfeet" (laugh lines on the sides of the eyes) are treated, as well as wrinkles in the forehead. Our physician assistant performs botox injections with assistance from our nurses.
Hyperhydrosis (excessive sweating) of the underarms can also be treated with Botox. A consult is required and if medically indicated, a prior authorization request to your insurance will be submitted to see if your insurance will cover this procedure. Prior authorization usually requires that prior treatment with prescription topical solutions have been tried and have failed. Also, the excessive sweating must be significant enough to impact daily life activities.
Skin Care Products
Pamper your skin and reap beautiful results with natural skin care products from North County Dermatology Clinic.
- Healthy skin contains 20-30% water, however we are constantly losing moisture which results in dry skin. Water loss in the skin occurs due to dermatological medical conditions, cosmetic procedures and products, washing skin with very hot water, drying acne medications, sunburn and simply the aging process. Hylira andBionect are prescription products containing hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate 0.2% gel), which is a naturally occurring substance in the body that helps retain moisture while3 strengthening the skin barrier. This natural moisturizer does not plug your pores and allows your skin to “breathe” naturally. We also offer Dermist 3M in the office as a non-prescription alternative containing the same sodium hyaluronate 0.2% gel plus 3 minerals: zinc, copper and magnesium.
- Cuticare 10% Sulfur Soap is dermatologist formulated and recommended for acne, oily skin conditions such as seborrhea, rosacea and skin fungus. Used alone or in combination with other products, your skin will be soft, smooth and blemish free. It is effective for those allergic or intolerant to benzoyl peroxide preparations as well as mature skin with scaling and flaking around the nose, eyebrows and hairline (seborrheic dermatitis). The product is free of parabens, lanolin and artificial fragrance. It is Cruelty free and is made from pure plant extracts. It is available for purchase in our office or at www.cuticareproducts.com.
- In addition, we offer Glytone glycolic acid products for many types of skin conditions. Glycolic acid is a natural acid derived from sugar cane which acts as a gentle exfoliator to remove the dead outer layer of skin (stratum corneum). In so doing, your skin develops a more even skin tone and becomes more radiant, smoother and softer.
- The most important thing you can do for your skin is to protect it from harmful ultraviolet sunlight by using the “new generation” chemical-free sunblocks which physically block the suns harmful rays from ever reaching your skin. In contrast, the chemicals in other sunscreens ABSORB the suns rays and neutralize them once absorbed and change the chemicals in the process. These changed chemicals may become potentially harmful "free radicals ". We offer three chemical-free, physical sunblocks in our office: EltaMD SPF 41 and Solar Protection Formula SPF 58 which all contain micronized zinc oxide and titanium dioxide.
- Our natural skin care products will help you look as beautiful as you feel, naturally.
Imagine eyeliner or eyebrow color that won't come off during swimming or exercise! The medical use of permanent color for makeup has been around for more than 20 years. It is a safe procedure when done under the proper conditions and with someone with excellent training and years of experience.
We are pleased to have JoAnn Golden, a licensed esthetician and Certified Derma Technician (CDT), now offering permanent makeup for the eyes, lips and brows. JoAnn practiced in a dermatology practice in Orlando for 15+ years and has many satisfied clients who still seek out her expertise.
The procedure is a cosmetic form of tattooing in which color is implanted within the skin and can look more natural than traditional make up. A topical anesthetic solution is used to minimize discomfort during the procedure. JoAnn will guide you in selecting colors to naturally enhance your skin tones and facial features to give you a very natural look.